Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wow. I Feel Like Jack Benny

For a brief time, I watched reruns of The Jack Benny Show on late night cable. One of his most popular jokes was that no matter how old he was, he'd claim
"I'm only 39".

Well today I am 39. I'm OK with that. Dad's gonna take me out to dinner later and then I'll decide what to do for later. I'm still a little sick so I won't make it to church tonight since I don't want to give this to the kids.

I'm trying to decide between Breck's [a local steakhouse] and Northtowne [Greek food]

I'll probably do the steak though.

Later tonight. WINGS!!!!!

A quick trip to B&N during their 3 for 2 DVD sale and get Alias Season 1, then I'll choose another couple. Possibly something with Jimmy Cagney.

Boring? Well maybe to you, but this is me. So there!

No comments: