Saturday, January 19, 2008

Quiet Day

I've been sick lately so I didn't do much for my 39th. Dad was going to be out of town so I was going to Steak Out around noon today, get a ribeye and a baked potato or fries and bring it back home, then maybe wings later tonight.

With the rain today, dad decided not to go out so he took me to Texas Roadhouse. I had a ribeye and a baked potato anyway.

On another note, I've tried to commit to being more respectful this year. When dad said grace he actualy thanked God for bringing me into his life.

I am so grateful. You see dear reader, I was adopted as a baby. I am chosen. I love the whole idea of adoption. The idea that a loving man and woman, chose to go get a child from someone that could not raise one. I know I'm oversimplfing the process, but I'm a blogger, not a lawyer.

Lord, thank You for the loving choice that my birth mother and/or father made to give me away. Thank You more that mom and dad picked me.

In Jesus Name,
Amen!

No comments: