Monday, January 21, 2008

My Place????

Romans 12:4-5 says:
Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.


I like that. We're all different parts of the same body. What part do you want to be?
An ear? So you can hear the cries of others?
An eye? So you can see those in need?
A foot so you can kick the devil out of others? [OK sorry about that one]

I want to be...are you ready for this? I want to be an opposeable thumb!
That's right. I want to be an opposeable thumb. Partially because I'm kind of built like one anyway...short and um let's say squat.

Also, think about what the thumb does.

Thumbs Up: Means GOOD JOB
Thumbs Down: Means BAD JOB
Thumbs Out: GIVE ME A RIDE

Also, just try to button your shirt without a thumb. Thumbs are overlooked and underappreciated. But, they're their when you need them.

I want to be a THUMB!!!