Monday, June 4, 2007

My God is soooo good

Ok, last week I posted that my friend Pat had discovered that her husband had spinal cancer. Pat was at work today and I asked how Ray was doing. She looked annoyed [but not at me] and said that the hospital had screwed up.



Apparently, the doctor had looked at the MRI and said "Yep, that's spinal cancer...I'll call the oncologis. Well...see ya.





The oncologist FINALLY got the call from the knucklehead that offered the diagnosis. He said that there is no spinal cancer and then double checked.



THERE'S NO SPINAL CANCER!!!!!



Also, my future sweetie girl, Coleman K is home. She's 6 months old and was born with Downes Syndrome. She was taken to MUSC Children's Hospital. This resulted in some sort of heart defect. But, she's had her surgery and she's home with Mommy, Daddy and her two big brothers.



Also, my friend Adam is home from his surgery.



Our God is good.

No comments: