Monday, July 2, 2007

Oh my

I live with my dad. I have a low-paying job I hate. I get headaches. So what's the suggested answer. Pep Pills.

Oh that's not my answer. I hate the idea. I know that some people need anti-depresents. And someone [nevermind whom] is suggesting that I take some sort of pep pill to "deal" with work etc.

Let's see. Work: have I ever told you what I do for a "living"? Probably not. In fact if you've stumbled onto this, you either know me, and know my job, or you're an even bigger loser than others because all you've to do in your life is read compete strangers blogs.

I work at a call center. I don't call you to ask if you want to buy a magazine etc. You call me. If you rent a car from the car company I work for, then you call me to either gripe, or ask stupid questions, or get a copy of your receipt. Often, you may have a legitimate issue.

Example: A woman knew she'd pay for every mile driven. Some chucklehead messed up the mileage report and she paid too much. I had to fix it. No problem really.

But imagine yourself as having the ablity to cook a gormet meal, and all you can do is become the 3rd shift "french fry" assistant captain at McNasty's.

Or imagine having the ablity to write the next great American novel, and you're only allowed to write welll...let's say a stupid blog like this one.

You get the idea. You can be great, but you work for a company that only wants you to warm a seat.

Now, imagine being in a family that gets stressed over EVERYTHING. I mean everything. I've a cousin in jail. His mother and sister on "stress meds" it's also put one of his uncles on the same med. He's stressed because the others rely on him in their stress.

So, since their on this med. I need to be on this med. After all, the family that pops pills together...

Ok I'm not accusing them of being addicts. They're good people. I just don't want a pill to effect my brains.

I just want to reach that next level

For my friends that may read this PRAY FOR ME

No comments: