Wednesday, July 25, 2007

North Charleston Campus

I saw the first look at the coming North Charleston Campus tonight for Seacoast

It's so weird knowing that I am going into a church that wants to focus on inner city ministry. The church I grew up in avoided doing that in their own 'hood. But, this church is going into it.

Part of me wants to drop out of it, but I've got to rebuke those thoughts. I must embrace this and change, transform, be renewed, be blessed and be a blessing.

With my co-depededent ways, that's hard for me. Mostly because I have a desire to make sure that those who will raise an eyebrow are happy with me. In other words since I don't want anyone to wag a tounge at me, or shake a finger I want to runaway and say "Sorry...can't do it." But, that's not true. I can and I want too.

Jesus help me with doing this. Let me please only You.

In Jesus Name...so be it.

No comments: