Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is over but...

Christmas comes at the end of the year, but it truly represents a new start in life. The coming of the baby Jesus represents the fact that we should look forward to the upcoming year with hope and faith.

I've changes coming on for sure. My work place is going to close down by May 31. I am going to get a decent enough severance package, but I've got to stay until the end to get it. While I appreciate the generous offer from the company, I'd rather have the certainty of a new job, so I'll be on the look out. Pray for me please.

Also, I've been without a girlfriend for about 2 - 3 years now. My last relationship was less with Miss Right and more with MISTAKE.

However, I've been reading the blogs of some friends of mine. Both of them have sons that are under age 5, both sons "play" drums. Both sons have "girlfriends".

Ok so I can't get a date from a calender. I've been turned down by women that I've never even asked out. I do public speaking instead of playing drums.

I see a connection here.

I need a woman that likes oration instead of drumming.

No comments: