Sunday, December 30, 2007

Busy Day Already

I have to work a shift at my 2nd job at CCPL Since my first job is closing its doors soon, I'm hoping to get into CCPL full time soon. I'll have to see and pray if that works out.

I work with 2 year olds at my church's North Charleston campus so I had to go there before coming to work. I worked with Juliann who is a school librarian and is really attractive. Then Amie, our children's director asked me if Juliann had "hit on" me. I wish she would have.

Oh well, I'm wanting a new job, a girlfriend, to become a small group leader at my church's singles group and a few other things this year. Pray with me that they work out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kinney Kids Parents said...

Hey Rog, good to see you at the library. You did not cause any trouble in our house. It's not my favorite thing to talk to 4 year olds about their boyfriends or girlfriends but of course I'm not mad! I enjoyed hearing Tradd's response to you. He said some things I've never heard. No worries, man. Blessings to you! Praying for another job for you. Meghan