Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wow God.

Oh God is SOOOO good. Colemen K made it through her surgery.

She's 6 mos old and she made it through open heart surgery. I doubt that this is widely read, but if any agnostics/atheists ever read this, I just don't know how you do it. For God to bring this little girl through that experience is a "Wow God" moment.

http://tacjcm.blogspot.com for the details

God also brought Adam F through some serious surgery. I don't know much about his, so his wife Lori can tell y'all that story.

http://lorifitz.blogspot.com/

I was on my final break at work today and as I walked past my friend Pat in the hallway, she was on the phone. Her husband just had stomach cancer surgery. I asked if everything was ok, but she just started crying. She said to her daughter on the phone, "Come pick me up NOW!" Her husband Ray's cancer is now on his spine.

Daddy God I asking another one. Bring peace to Pat and her family. I know that Pat knows you and I understand Ray does as well. The rest of the family, I can't say I know. I think her son and his wife do, I rember them somewhat from when I worked with them too.

Healing? That's up to You...I'm just asking for a peace that passes all understanding for Pat et al.

No comments: