Thursday, May 31, 2007

Misc

1. God is healing Colemen K. Our God
is Good
2. God is healing my friend Adam
Actually I don't know Adam that well. I need
to get closer to him and his family. I teach his son, Michael in church. One day my sister and her family
were robbed at gunpoint. When Adam found out, he came to me and prayed with me.
I'll always appreciate that.
3. My friend Pat wasn't at work today. Her husband was in the hospital for
stomach cancer, now it's in his spine
God bring peace to Pat
and her family

4. I finally got off my paperwork to the admissions department for school.
Oh I hope I'm admitted. I need a change from the annoying job I have to a new
one. Maybe my MLIS will help

I wonder how I can get my blog out to where others would read it

1 comment:

Kinney Kids Parents said...

Rog,
You really are a super guy! Thanks for listing our princess on your blog and for all your kind words and encouragement and especially your prayers.