Sunday, February 3, 2008

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOTTBAALLL!!!

Nope not at all. I don't even like football. It's Super Bowl Sunday and I don't care.

What am I going to do today? Maybe a movie, maybe dinner. I sure won't go out to a bar type place. I hate the yellng and the screaming of the rabid fans.

I went to The Kicken Chicken Mt. P a few weeks ago after church By the way...their Old Bay Wings ROCK!!!!. They had a game on and the moron behind us at another table kept yelling his fool head off. My freinds and I couldn't hear each other.

I wonder if these idiots think the football players can hear them. When I was a kid, I'd go play at the house across the street. I still remember going there and playing Clue, or some other board game in the den while their dad screamed and cussed at the TV during a game.

BTW I'm up to 311 hits

"RUN! I SAID RUN YOU &*##*$!!!! RUN NOW **@(#)($*(@($!!!!!!!"

I learned several words from him. I also developed a theology that says if you ask God to bless, He often will, and if you ask Him to do the oppoiste, He may do that to.

No comments: