Friday, November 30, 2007

Living Life on the UnPlan

SunCom is a popular cell phone company. They've something they call The UnPlan. Essentinally, for some amount of money per month, you get all the time you need instead of X number of minuites.

I don't use that plan, but I find that UnPlan is good word to describe my life.
I tend to back into things rather than plan to find them. Example: A few years ago I was unemployed and I was in school trying to find whatever it was I wanted to do. After failing YET another test I left class near tears. I saw an ad for a job. I applied and got it. That was nearly 9 years ago and I'm still employed there.

I dont know what my plans are. But I do know that God has a pervefect plan for me.
As the Word says:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer. 29:11


I also know that God's got more than my back:
You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head Ps 139:5


Somehow, I'm not worried.

No comments: